675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Indicator slow flash

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Tweaks' started by StephenP, Dec 27, 2022.

1. StephenP

StephenP

Little confused on this one. Bike was fine after I swapped out a melted plug from the stator to regulator, upgraded it with a much stronger plug.

Now, bike had been sat for a week or so without a trickle, had to charge it back up but bike starts fine, idles and voltage is a steady 14.4 which is perfect

Now, the issue. At first the indicator light was really dim and barely flashing, I've got four watsen indicators on and an led relay, which I've checked is working by swapping it with a spare one which gave the same issue. Headlights are fine, being angel ones, sidelights are all ok and high low beam has no issues.

After charging the bike or even letting it run on idle the indicators flash but are slower than normal and the light on the dash just stays on with a little blink.

Any suggestions? They're working, I'm leaning towards my battery but open to some other areas to look at

Sent from my Nokia X20 using Tapatalk

2. StephenP

StephenP

Problem solved. Turns out it actually was the relay that was the issue after buying a new one

Sent from my Nokia X20 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1