675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Zx750rr / Zx7rr

Discussion in 'Wanted & Swaps' started by Ludoctro79, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Ludoctro79

Ludoctro79

Please if anyone hears of one of these for sale please let me know.

The hubby despo for one to collect but we can't find 1 anywhere.

Cheers

2. I had a zx7r for six years loved it. No wonder you can't find an rr they are ultra rare good luck with the search though. I think the only differences are flat side carbs, adjustable swing arm pivot and slipper clutch. Although the 7r's have the slipper clutch but it's packed out so it doesn't work

3. There's a red zx7r near me for sale. Im sure he'd want green though.

4. They are looking for an RR which is a lot rarer as they only made a few to make it eligible to race

5. Just looked and wow really I've seen some on for 35k lol

6. Ludoctro79

Ludoctro79

Hello yes it's the RR we are after , the race bike. Ultra Rare but they do exist. Been looking for a while though and just nothing :-(

Looking for one in the UK.

There is one in Germany for £35,000

7. I have one to prep to do a parade lap later this year that belonged to colin breeze that he won the 1999 manx tt on ... lots of trick bits on... about 150bhp as well . Wolf in sheeps clothing

8. Ludoctro79

Ludoctro79

Is it pink by any chance..??

9. Red675

Red675

10. Ludoctro79

Ludoctro79

Nice one cheers

11. Ludoctro79

Ludoctro79

Don't think it's standard - dam it :-(

12. Ludoctro79

Ludoctro79

Oh ok we seen another one that sold few years ago also from TT , canna mind who it belonged to now, it was pinkish though. Sold for £15k in 2008 if I mind right
    I wondered if it was the same een.

13. Aceman

Aceman

I used to have a GPX750R for 5 years. I believe the engine is the same except for the cams. It had a really comfortable riding position, would do an indicated 150mph and nobody wanted to steal it.

Attached Files:

14. This one is still owned by his family. Unfortunately colin crashed at the tt in 2004 and passed... so this be the first time it has been used since then. Lots to prep.and it has to be right.

15. Ludoctro79

Ludoctro79

Aww that's sad. Yes I can imagine his family will want it perfect a lovely tribute

Put I pic up when you have done it, would live to see it. Can imagine its a cracker

16. It has been sat in a barn for 7years under a blanket . So a lot of work to do..