675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

What did you do to your bike today?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tony B, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Stu675

Stu675

Might have made sense, but it's not right I'm afraid.
    the vacuum from the engine is just on or off. It's only the adjuster that adjust the flow.

2. Ordered new tyres to be fitted tomorrow.

Yay! Grip.

3. Fitted a remote span adjuster for the brembo master cylinder.

4. Fitted my hm quick shifter

Attached Files:

5. Thrashed the shit out of it on the way to work...going to do the same on the way home too :D

6. StephenP

StephenP

Had a look at some 675R models, figure if mine doesn't come back I'd make an upgrade and get one to replace it. Old style, not the new ones.

7. George29

George29

Was just cleaning it and making sure everything is ok for Cadwell Park tomorrow, and found out my headgasket is going (on the CBR not on the Daytona thankfully). Now I'm thinking f*ck it and get a full engine rebuild and tune it up at the same time :idea:

8. oldtimer

oldtimer

Well as my daytona675 has had a good run to Belgium and back over the last couple of weeks later gave my other 675 the f3 a good blast round the moors and for once no rain. ai657.photobucket.com_albums_uu294_oldtimer_2009_IMG_00000133.png [/url ai657.photobucket.com_albums_uu294_oldtimer_2009_IMG_00000132.png [/URL[​IMG] that's the first 200 mile done only 300 to do then it's first service and I can give it more revs..

Attached Files:

9. That was me the other day after bedding in my new rear tyre I wasnt expecting to own so soon.

Got it through a proper heat cycle in the process lol

10. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

OMFG that zorst!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought it possible to be in love with an exhaust pipe - until now..... :D :D :D

I washed and polished my bike today and I'm in the middle of cleaning rust off of the chain. Using paraffin and an old toothbrush. I hate this job but needs must.

11. StMarks

StMarks PTG

:shock: Those pics you've taken of your F3 675 are simply stunning OT.

Have you looked into aftermarket tail-tidy mate, she's crying out for one IMHO.

12. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

+1 ;) lovely looking machine

13. oldtimer

oldtimer

Thanks mate have just ordered one. http://www.evotech-performance.com/mv-a ... 13-onwards have also removed the quickshifter from the bike as it's much smoother without it.

14. Rossgo

Rossgo

I have washed, polished ans lines the chain. And taken off some white triumph stickers

Now looks like this

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

15. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

^^^oh very smart!!!! And, is that thine house??

Rode mine. Didn't get very far. Tescos for fuell and then town centre. RAF Cosford tmz.

16. Rossgo

Rossgo

Ed what is thine!?! But thanks :) the front looks abit messed up unfortunately but I can live with it as it looks better than the stickers that were pulling off lol!!

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

17. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

Dropped off my baby and kit today, next time I see her will be on a race track in Almeria :cool: :D :D
    I have to say I think I am going to be a little slow compared to the others :eek: a fair few bikes were booted with slicks :roll: :lol: :lol: should be an interesting couple of days ;)

18. Took it to bits!

aimg.tapatalk.com_d_13_04_22_y2y4enu9.jpg
    aimg.tapatalk.com_d_13_04_22_4uvy5ujy.jpg

19. scaramanga

scaramanga

1st pic looks like 1 of them hidious american"custom" things

20. That's what my gf said!