675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Steve Berry on the Jeremy Vine show...

Discussion in 'General' started by Gremlin, May 20, 2020.

1. Gremlin

Gremlin

Did anyone else hear this guy and was appalled by his attitude? After hearing him I wrote a letter of apology to Jill McMullon on the Hawes council explaining this man does not represent me or the bikers I know, and this to MCN;

"I would just like to say how appalled I was by this man's behaviour on the Jeremy Vine Show this week.
    He came across as an arrogant, selfish man and in no way represents myself or the bikers I ride with.
    All the bikers I know are courteous, thoughtful people, not self styled working class heroes who feel they are being victimised because they are being asked to maintain social distancing when visiting favourite bike haunts like Hawes in West Yorkshire."

• Like Like x 1
  2. Billy1mate

Billy1mate

Steve Berry has always been like that, I don’t have anytime for him he’s a bit of a twat to be honest.
    I’ve stopped listening to Jeremy Vine, for me he’s gone to sensationalised and spikey with his questions, for me it feels like he is trying to create an argument.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  3. I don't know who Berry is but Vine is simply a ringlaster and a good one at that.
    It helps if you accept that his show is online pantomime, nothing more.

4. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

Jeremy Vine

Jeremy Kyle

Both not worth the time of day imo.

5. cpszx

cpszx

Exactly what i was going to say Steffy, Jeremy Vine is Jeremy Kyle show on radio, deliberately designed to provoke argument and reaction.

Not saying that's bad, as there is obviously a market for it, but it attracts exactly the type of people you expect it to.

6. bladebiker

bladebiker

Steve Berry used to do commentary on bike racing on tv some years back and he was irritating then. I think he has a show on local radio now which is still beyond his capabilities I would think.

7. JohnnyPS4

JohnnyPS4

The guys an absolute helmet smoker, probably came out with a load of outrageous statements to try and gain some relevance, seem to recall him pulling similar stunts in the past?

8. bladebiker

bladebiker