675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Sigma slipper clutch Gen 2 675

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Mr Sam Betton, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Mr Sam Betton

Mr Sam Betton

I knownthis topic may have been discussed a few times over the years but I'm scratching my head as so many forums contradict.

I have a 2009 Daytona 675 just fitted a sigma slipper but when all together and having a run through the gears on paddock stand bike was juddering at first and then really clunky and crunchy on down shift.

I fear I may have got the washers slightly wrong as the instructions aren't as clear as you'd think.

So for once and for all does anybody who has tracked or raced with a sigma fitted over the years can you shed some light on the exact order of which washers etc used.

(Sigma box contained inner basket large black washer that is slightly concaved , pressure plate and buckets etc)

I left the outer basket in situ with the huge flat washer behind it didn't touch this part at all, I then fitted the new inner basket, new black washer, OEM 'out' easher then clutch nut.... then plates, pressure plate etc etc .....

What have I done wrong or am I right ????

Thank you all in advance

Sam

Last edited: Apr 12, 2024
  2. Hi Sam

Have you contacted Sigma customer service? In the past I’ve found them extremely helpful.

• Like Like x 1