675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Puig, Powebronze or other screens

Discussion in 'General' started by Mick102, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Mick102

Mick102

I’ve been looking at double bubble screens- the Puig one looks best to me (But expensive!) any others rate? I want one with a black bit near the headlight so you can’t see the back of clocks...

thanks

mike

2. StephenP

StephenP

I've had powerbronze on mine, wasn't too bad and a nice tiny to it.

Actually using a Puig one now that has a carbon fibre look to it, isn't at all see through so useless for tucking behind at high speeds but it does look pretty cool

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have an acerbis one for an 09 year, think its std triumph oem, with black bit and grey tint, if you are interested.

Sent from my SM-G960F using 675.cc mobile app

4. Mick102

Mick102

Thanks for the offer- I’m looking for a double bubble and will probably buy new as it’s going on a minter... cheers though

5. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

I know you mentioned Puig, I was in the same boat looking for a new screen and Triumph has stopped selling their aero smoked screen. I took the plunge and got a Puig - I glad I did, I have no idea why I didn't go Puig when I got the bike. Pricey, yes, however worth every penny in my eyes.

IMG_1646.JPG

6. Mick102

Mick102

Yes, that does look awesome!

7. Frogcake

Frogcake Moderator Staff Member

Reckon that Puig one looks better than the standard aero.

8. Mick102

Mick102

... managed to find a NOS Triumph Aero for an 06 for £50 so have gone with that. If I’m not that keen on it I can always get the Puig later!

9. Run a powerbronze on mine have done for 7 years, no issue so far IMG_2530.JPG

10. Mick102

Mick102

Looks great! A bit taller than the Triumph aero without having a weird looking bubble like mine:)

C46904C4-2C1B-4A2D-8326-76C68C4B8CD8.jpeg

11. Mick102

Mick102

Looks great! A bit taller than the Triumph aero without having a weird looking bubble like mine:) View attachment 52923