675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

pipe work wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted & Swaps' started by Joe McDonald, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Joe McDonald

Joe McDonald

Still wanting to find blue hoses for my 09 street triple. Anyone know of someone making them at a reasonable price. All i can find is samco at £160 odd and that is robbery. Also looking for any rad covers in the white and a white bell pan and seat cover. Don't want much do i.
    Regards
    Joe.

2. StMarks

StMarks PTG

@Bigmac seems to have a lot of trick 675 spares, may be worth asking him mate.? [​IMG]

Bttt

• Like Like x 1
  3. philly46

philly46

For hoses try AS3 Performance.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. JohnnyPS4

JohnnyPS4

As above as3 hoses are good, though personally when I fitted mine I did have to trim one of the hoses that goes from the lower to upper crankcase that sits behind the headers (think its from the waterpump to cylinders) but compared to how much I saved on the samco price I wasn't arsed, not seen anyone else have the same issue though.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Joe McDonald

Joe McDonald

StMarks.
    No I have heard about that BigMac. Bit of a scoundrel I hear and not to be trusted. No in truth I am well acquainted with BigMac. Had him over my knee a few times. You just ask him about my belt. He has had my bike for a week or so and set it all up for me. Wish I had left it as it scares the life out of me now. A silly old beggar like me should leave that kind of rocket ship to you youngers. Now he has it set up takes all my concentration to keep that front wheel on the floor.
    Kind Regards
    Joe. IMG_1050 (3).JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Joe McDonald

Joe McDonald

Philly46
    Thanks I tried them and every colour but blue. They said it was unlikely they would have any made as they need to sell them and there was a problem with the top hose. Looks like I will have to save my pennies.
    Kind Regards
    Joe. image1.jpg

7. Joe McDonald

Joe McDonald

JohnnyPS4
    Thanks I tried them and every colour but blue. They said it was unlikely they would have any made as they need to sell them and there was a problem with the top hose. Looks like I will have to save my pennies. downloadz_140717_6849_rockingham (2).jpg

8. Badapple

Badapple

I've just bought a set of blue hoses from a member on track day riders forum. Will be fitting them next week I'll let you know what the fitment is like. Can pass on his details if you are interested?