675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Opinions on Berik leathers

Discussion in 'Clothing & Safety Equipment' started by R4CKS675, Jul 13, 2021.

1. R4CKS675

R4CKS675

As title suggests, after some opinions on Berik leathers. I'm in the market for a 2 piece set and on FC Moto they seem to be a lot cheaper than many alternatives.

I'm either looking to get the Berik as they're cheaper or I can wait until later in the year for black Friday deals etc and get a more expensive set on sale as not in an immediate hurry.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G991B using 675.cc mobile app

2. Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer

I’ve had Berik gloves in the past - used to be a “big” brand back in 2007 (in MotoGP - think Capirossi wore them) and they were really good gloves. Can’t comment about their leathers though.

View attachment 54215

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  3. CamPhair

CamPhair

If you buy from FC moto will you not have to pay import duties?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using 675.cc mobile app

4. R4CKS675

R4CKS675

That's a good point. That might be why they're so cheap as that may well get added on, taking it back up to the cost of others on the market?

It's worth noting though that I have found them slightly cheaper elsewhere too. Certainly got more questions than answers at this stage.

Sent from my SM-G991B using 675.cc mobile app

5. Corrado

Corrado