675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

My 675R

Discussion in 'Images & Videos' started by Chris.93, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Chris.93

Chris.93

After a year on a blade I just missed a triple too much. So got that sold and brought this!

[​IMG]

Came with a few nice little extras already, but there's always room for more :D

Currently how it is now...
    Tail tidy, small plate, remove pillion pegs, 1050 throttle tube.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got a few more tarty bits arriving in the next couple of weeks. Will update once fitted !

2. gary1966

gary1966

Nice, I have just got myself a 2016 blade totally different to my 2014 675R the blade is so easy to ride and the power difference is mind blowing, but I love my 675R sure I will regret selling it but I can still get my 675R fix when I use my Trackbike.

3. Really nice, like it. I'm without a bike at the mo which has lead me to spend a lot of time missing them and working out which I would have if I was going to buy one.

I've gone 675, Ducati 848, 675r, Ducati 899.

All I want to own again is a 675r, it just did everything so well, and on track I didn't get as tired as I did on my 899.

All the best with it, so glad they finally did a black one as I hate white!

• Old Old x 1
  4. Chris.93

Chris.93

Ah nice, I work at a Honda dealer so I've ridden a lot of them, cracking bikes. Does everything you need effortlessly!
    I had an 04; but just didn't gel with it that great. Did everything perfect, but was too fast to enjoy on the roads. Get just a tad throttle happy and at silly speeds.

5. Chris.93

Chris.93

Yeah I hate white bikes too! Had to be in black. Makes the forks stand out lovely!

Aw sweet, what did you think of the 899 overall? I was tempted by one, but was too pricey for me. And couldn't insure it at 23 either :/

6. The 899 is stunning, it's just brilliant. With the exception of a crap standard rear shock which I had rebuilt for £200 by MCT then it was pretty good. The Ohlins on the 675r still edges the set up on the 899 though and as i said it's less physical to ride the 675r.

I would happily have both in the garage but I was paying £200 a month for my 899 and it was just too much money when I only managed 3k miles last year because of house move etc

7. Chris.93

Chris.93

Ah that's sweet then, good to know they go as good as they look!
    But understandable, lot to pay for it to be sat around!

8. JAMSXR

JAMSXR

Nice bike, just put down a deposit on one and adding the same mods.

Had a Street 6 years back and the allure of the tricked out triple was too much. Coming from a Tuono 1100 and an 899 before that so I am hoping not to miss the power of the V4.

9. Chris.93

Chris.93

Ah nice one!
    That arrow can will be up for sale soon if you're interested ;)
    Oh cool, I'm sure you won't miss it, it's the induction howl and the way it pulls that makes it fun rather than outright power!

10. JAMSXR

JAMSXR

Thanks for the offer but I've already sourced one. I take it you are going full system?

11. Chris.93

Chris.93

Sorry for late reply, but yes. Got a full system on now

12. Chris.93

Chris.93

Finally got a free evening so some updates!

Had a busy day, oil and filter service, fresh coolant, remove abs and fitted accossato m/c, hel lines and sbs dc pads.
    Fitted Full arrow system, pc5 and a mwr air filter.
    And finally Sitta racing sprocket (+2t), renthal front sprocket and tsubaki alpha 520 chain. And have got some drilled titanium sprocket nuts, from Race bolt at a great price! to go on when I have spare time.
    All the bits lay out here!

[​IMG]

And some photos of it before it was off to Rjs for a custom map

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And after mapping got 125 hp at the wheel sorry but print out isn't great...
    [​IMG]

And a bonus pic of the titanium headers blue creeping further down the pipes...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. JAMSXR

JAMSXR

Very nice. Wish I could justify a full system!

14. Chris.93

Chris.93

It's so worth it!
    Lucky I've got a mate who works in triumph pr so he sourced me one at trade price :)

15. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

16. Chris.93

Chris.93

Will do thanks!