675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Moto gp 2019

Discussion in 'Racing' started by martin675, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Red675

Red675

Make sure you watch qualifying from sepang if you’re not a huge fan of 93 lolz.

2. martin675

martin675

Lap 1 was a blinder from him! God i hope Zarco gets a ride

3. It's a no brainier for Honda Martin with where Yourgay is finishing

4. Red675

Red675

Funny how all the UK experts like Hodgy and Heuwen were saying Zarco did the worst thing he could ever do, in the history of doing shit things, when he told KTM to stick their ride 3 or 4 months ago and now hes getting a factory ride with Honda.

Probably why theyre both still blowing smoke up the likes of Smith and Lowes’ arses who are basically going nowwhere fast.

If you want to change something you don’t like. There’s only one person who can do that and when you do, don’t be afraid to speak about why.

See also SR45 in BSB this year
    Good on JZ.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Red675

Red675

Wonder how long it will be before the life long lorenzo fans show their faces :lol:

6. Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer

Found them

IMG_1509.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Red675

Red675

Haha!
    Tbf he will be sorely missed and probably the smoothest rider Moto gp’s ever seen. Just a bit of a gobshite wasn’t he.
    Lorenzo land used to bug the bejeezus out of me.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Bigmac

Bigmac

He is a bit of a villain really I think, there is something about his character which is nice but would you trust him to look after your dog for an evening (just for you si) I think not
    I know people like him at work, you want to like them for some strange reason but they are just proper bell ends
    Saying that though for me he is the most impressive rider I’ve ever seen in terms of style and what he can do with bike whilst making it look effortless

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Red675

Red675

Another shit move from #93 to add to his catalogue, this time on Abraham in FP4 :tosser:

10. rookie

rookie

Agreed. He does have that villain vibe; but that villain vibe and his ultra smooth riding style is what turned me into a fan of his.

It’s sad to see him go, specially after seeing how he was able to adapt to the Ducati (at the end of year 2). I was really hoping to see him do well with the Honda or maybe even return to Ducati. All these are really high expectations, but as a fan, one has to believe in their rider!

He seems much more relaxed for this last race and like he’s enjoying himself; much like Dani when he was retiring. That makes me glad.

Now there’s even MORE rumors of Alex taking the Honda seat. I thought Zarco had it in the bag, but apparently HRC wants to turn their box into family drama. Can’t imagine it being good for Alex to ride the same machine that is tailor made for his brother. Being compared to MM would be too cruel.

Then again... if Alex can make it work for him and beat his bro, it would make for awkward post-race family dinners. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Red675

Red675

I’ve heard a rumour Repsol are rebranding to Arshol for 2020 but keep it to yourselves.

12. martin675

martin675

IMG_4972.JPG Stats!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Red675

Red675

You cant argue with those #stats can you but it would be a gazillion times more interesting for everyone else if he doesn't set up camp on that honda seat for the next 15 years.
    However many records he breaks, there will always be questions around any perceived GOAT status if he decides to go down that route.

14. Red675

Red675

Oh and...

"I had no say in who my team mate is for next year"

Yeh, course u didnt pal.

15. StephenP

StephenP

I want sibling fights! I demand sibling fights

16. Red675

Red675

Thats the dream!

17. Legacey

Legacey Moderator Staff Member

Looks like the young one as already come off the Honda :rolleyes:

18. Alex looks to be doing an okay job, would be good to see him closer to 1.5 from Marc prior to the winter break and then maybe within 1 second by the 2nd test in march. I don't want to knock him, I think he's a really slow burner that takes his time, look how long it took him to get the hang of Moto2, but if HRC are going to give anyone room to grow it will be him.

• Like Like x 1