675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Looking to come back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stu, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Stu

Stu

Hi All

I joined the site in May 2008 but I haven't had a 675 for about 10 years. I bought a Bonneville to compliment my VFR but don't like it as it's too easy to ride and not much fun. To that end I'm looking to get my third Daytona 675 and I'm actively looking for one (preferably black) for £4k or under. Hopefully I'll be able to report that there is another 675 in Leeds, Yorkshire very soon.

2. Welcome back :) you might just be able to get a 2009 model onwards for that, but it’s worth stretching for, it’s a more refined bike with a little better features. All 675’s are great though

Sent from my iPhone using 675.cc

3. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

Hiya Stu, hope you’re ok.

4. There seems to be a bit of a theme here with people realising the errors of their ways and coming back to the 675 fold.

5. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

I think the bike still looks new. It’s a beautiful engine, shape and sound.

6. Stu

Stu

What are the refinements, please do tell.

7. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Hi Stu, hope you're keeping well.

8. Gamm

Gamm

Join the club man, I’m considering buying another colour and either wrapping it or getting different fairings, Maybe Matt black

Sent from my iPhone using 675.cc

9. I’m in same boat. Had a Daytona 675 sold about 4 years ago. Yesterday went for a nose ended up buying a new street triple rs. Yes I know not a 675 but this forum was the best for info and chat when I joined last time.

• Like Like x 1