675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Kushitani gloves.

Discussion in 'Clothing & Safety Equipment' started by Big.h, May 1, 2016.

1. Big.h

Big.h

2. I have a set as does BDTD. Brilliant gloves. I'm an XL in AStars and an XL in Kushitani.

3. Big.h

Big.h

Similar fit then, don't suppose you could post a couple of pics please I'm not completely sold on the look but never seen any properly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. They're so supple they don't need any 'break in'

5. Big.h

Big.h

Thanks for posting them up mate, not sure wether to go for white or black!!!!

6. They do a blue in them too which is nice. There's a link at the bottom of my review. I love them can't praise them enough.

7. I wore a large in astars and my gpr6 are xl. I would call Jonny at Kushitani and ask you might be fine with an LL.

8. Big.h

Big.h

I'm digging the White to be honest!!! Got a black and white Alpinestars suit so they'll match!!! I'll drop them an email.

9. Big.h

Big.h

Spoke to Jonny today gave him my hand measurements think I'm going to be a U.K. Large. Very helpful chap.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  10. D41

D41

Those look NICE!!!!!

Heard nowt but good reports on the Kushitani.....plus they don't have any dumbass CF knuckle-protectors that might shoot shards of carbon into the back of your hand in an off that you have to pull out with nail clippers and leave a scar on your delicate fingies.

Stupid feckin' "MotoGP" bullsh*t gloves.....no wonder they were on discount.

11. Big.h

Big.h

Got them yesterday they are nice!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Got some of these myself from kushitani uk, sent to Australia. Totally agree with all the above. Jonny was mega helpful and sent the perfect size from a few measurements. Gloves are so comfy and soft from the get go. Leather is beautiful.