675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Hi to everyone from Germany

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by arca1313, Feb 14, 2021.

1. arca1313

arca1313

Hi everyone, I'm Arca from Germany. Glad to knew a new forum that I didn't know until now. It's like find a new world My first triumph was a 2009 streety and after a crash and 3 years rehabilitation I buyed 2 years ago a 2015 streety. I just like triumph since I was a kid. I would like to have a 1050 but the 675 it's just a perfect fit for me. I hope you understand what I write and I'm happy to know new members from other side of the world.

I'm just looking forward to upgrade my bike. I ride a lot so I don't have much time to customize but sometimes when I have something in my head I just wanna do it. The Idee for this year is a snow/winter camouflage all the white parts and put the Rx tail on it. I'm looking on do some headlight change but I can't decide my. I like a lot the round one but sometimes the bug eyes look very nice so I'm looking forward for this l but when I see a 2020/2021 headlight for cheap I will go for one of these and try to connect it to my bike , we well see. S2concept belly pan are on the way and all led are going whit smoked glas. IMG_20200920_005223_325.jpeg IMG_20210206_203245_572.jpeg

Sent from my IN2023 using 675.cc mobile app

2. SW73

SW73

Welcome in Arca. Great to see new folk. Especially from what we British now call, Abroad! Is your affinity with Triumph as a result of the noise? Performance? Nice looking machine. There's lots of very knowledgeable folk on here so ask if you get stuck or need anything

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using 675.cc mobile app

3. arca1313

arca1313

I just like the first gen Street and the 955 when I was a kid so when I grow up just buyed one without test drive it and since then I just drive triumph, I just like the performance of the 3 cylinder motor and the look, I just smile every time I go on it. But it's al Nostalgie thing like the VW MK2 I just liked it since I was kid and never drive one but I know when I can I will just buy one and restore it like I want and I will have it until I can, the same thing happens to my with my triumph

Sent from my IN2023 using 675.cc mobile app

4. SW73

SW73

It's great to have you here. My MK1 D675 has spent many a happy hour in Germany and Austria. Brilliant bikes. Ask if you get stuck of need something. There's always someone able to assist.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using 675.cc mobile app

5. arca1313

arca1313

6. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Welcome to our little forum arca1313, well done getting back on a bike after that very serious appearing incident.
    Lovely looking aspect you have for your ride out.

7. arca1313

arca1313

;) the suit was new so i need to take a picture of him. Yeah go back on the bike was not a big problem for me because riding my principal hobby is but the first days was everytime a knockout for the head like "again, really" hahahah, but its all ok again. This year i go to Nürburgring and take some serious laptimes again :)

• Like Like x 1