675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Greetinx from Germany!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dirk777, Apr 19, 2021.

1. dirk777

dirk777

Hello everybody,

as a new member of this forum I want to introduce my self a little bit. My name is Dirk, I live in Berlin, Germany and spent my life with motorcycles for a couple of centuries. As a mechanical engineer
    I try to do everything around the mechanics myself to avoid frustration. I am here to give and collect information around the 675.
    My current bike is a moderately customized Street Triple 2010 which I drive on the road and sometimes on the track.

Best regards

Dirk

2. SW73

SW73

Welcome Dirk....a great city that I've visited twice on my D675 en route to Poland. Sounds like you've looked after her. Always nice to hear from new members. Perhaps post a few pictures up? Kind regards. Simon

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using 675.cc mobile app

3. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Welcome to our friendly little forum Dirk. Mechanical advice is always welcome, especially from someone with such a depth of knowledge.

4. dirk777

dirk777

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
    I'll post some pictures when I'm ready with the preparations for this season.
    Unfortunately there is some oil leaking onto the rear tire, and this requires to
    take out the waterpump. So there is a lot to strip down.

Have a nice day!

Dirk