675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Fao northern monkeys

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Red675, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Red675

Red675

After initially looking at relocating to IOM recently and being met by one or two obstructions (work, covid etc) it looks like I'm going to be moving to the Peak District area over the next few months (Just outside of Buxton) anyone based there or thereabouts for ride outs?
    Looks to be some saucy roads to enjoy (when it's not pissing down with rain :lol:)

2. DaveJPS

DaveJPS

I'm derby based, the key roads to check out are the via gellia and snake pass in the peaks

• Like Like x 1
  3. Red675

Red675

Cheers Dave is the snake pass still "heavily patrolled" by the boys in blue?

4. DaveJPS

DaveJPS

Depends on the day, Sunny weekend: yes, Mid week: never seen them.

Also Darley Moor, Donington and mallory park are pretty close if you really want to go mental

5. Jay311275

Jay311275

Is that the Sheffield to Glossop Road.... If so I so want to run that route... Drove it a few years back and its beautiful, so so need to get the bike out there

6. There are lots of good roads and tracks from the Buxton area. The obvious ones are the likes of snake pass and the old cat n fiddle but they have become more and more policed over the years and with the addition of avg. Speed systems it's harder to rode as you would want to.