675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Fantastic outlet in Valencia

Discussion in 'Clothing & Safety Equipment' started by Thor Kelly, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Thor Kelly

Thor Kelly

Hi lads, I just wanted to give you the heads up about a fantastic on-line outlet with a store in Valencia. They don't stock Astars or Dainese but they do a lot of Spyke stuff at ridiculous prices. Spyke is an Italian brand that's been around since the 70's. I normally buy Dainese gear but decided to give this crowd a try.

I just took delivery of a Spyke 4Race one piece race suit which would be one of the top Spyke suits. The fit and finish is fantastic. I'm 5.9 and bought a size 50. It fits perfectly, even with the added chest and back protection it's very snug but not uncomfortable. I paid €370 shipped. I so impressed I'm gonna sell my Dainese stuff…!!

I also bought some Spyke RS Racer gloves. Again top quality and only €80. I prefer them to my Astars GP tech. The website is called Maximo moto. I'll definitely be dealing with them again.

2. Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer

I'll second you on Maximo moto - I got my Spyke Blaster suit from them 18mths ago and am very happy with it.

[​IMG]

For those after cheap kit this weekend - be aware that mega motorcycle warehouse is having a little sale on... I'm after some new GP Pro Gloves.

3. Thor Kelly

Thor Kelly

Just some pics of the Spyke Rs Racer gloves I got yesterday . The sizing runs small but I prefer them to my Astars GP Tech and at €75.00 it's fantastic value.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]