675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

F**king Neighbours!!!

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Legacey, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Legacey

Legacey

Moderator Staff Member

This is what we have to deal with. Supposed to be picking my daughters bike up this morning but again, mine is blocked in!
    ImageUploadedBy675cc1443862204.299448.jpg

2. Legacey

Legacey

Moderator Staff Member

I'm going to have to park mine there, I'll get the argument that it's their side and it belongs to the house but I'm too pissed off with them now to care

3. Shame its gravel otherwise a couple of trolley jacks under the rear and shuffle it out would do the trick!

4. Legacey

Legacey

Moderator Staff Member

Been knocking on the door for nearly an hour this morning and she opens the bedroom window and said she'll move the car when she gets up! I've always been polite but I'm done with that now. When I get back from work on Monday I'm parking behind them on the path and blocking them in, see how they like it!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Stu675

Stu675

I don't think you can get the police to move it. It's a pedestrian gate and they are not blocking pedestrian access.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Smat

Smat

You could dig away the gravel behind/in front of all 4 wheels and pile it under the car body......as soon as they move: beached car.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Legacey

Legacey

Moderator Staff Member

To be fair I don't think I would ask them to do that. It's just the attitude I get from them that's not necessary

8. Stu675

Stu675

Completely agree with you.

9. Is it possible to put an additional gate in further along your fence to get your bike out?

10. volant

volant

Best idea by a mile. This has got up be the answer?

11. Legacey

Legacey

Moderator Staff Member

We have a shed along side the fence that's about a foot higher. We have looked at that idea but the selfish bint has been pulling her car right up to the top so if we did move the gate we still won't be able to get out

12. Ray675

Ray675

I can have the car removed for a small fee. For a slightly larger fee you can come and watch it burn too

• Like Like x 1
  13. Did you manage to get your daughters bike all sorted then?

14. Legacey

Legacey

Moderator Staff Member

There's 2 cars, do I get the second one half price?! Lol

15. Legacey

Legacey

Moderator Staff Member

Yes, all sorted now thanks ;-)

16. Excellent! That's the main thing, numpty neighbours aside, as long as she is happy that's the main thing.

That being said, I can maybe better half price with a BOGOF voucher?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ray675

Ray675

Even better I feel like doing you a weekend special. Buy one you get one free

• Like Like x 1
  18. Once there out in their cars buy some pull up lockable bollards and get them bolted down, that will solve it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Any chance you can put a wider gate in that would give you enough angle to get the bikes out down the side?

Failing that buy an old trails bike and park it on the path, few days of your daughter banging metal footrests and handlebars down there cars will soon make them want to swap!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Red675

Red675

Put a great big f*ck off scratch down the side of their car. About the height of a foot rest off a motorbike.

"Sorry mate couldn't have been me I couldn't get my bike out"

• Like Like x 1