675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Early Christmas present to myself :D

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Jack675r, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Jack675r

Jack675r

Hi just thought I would share the first part I have bought since I owned my bike.
    I’m 6.4 feet tall so decided before I went down the path of increasing power and noise I would try and get a little more comfy on the bike so I managed to get hold of some Giamoto rearsets.
    I am over the moon with them they took a me a few months of searching online and making calls but finally got a set and I think they look awesome. The quality and feel of them is amazing and I can’t wait to get them on the bike.
    The bike is now sorn and all cleaned and put away for winter but I’m planning on doing a full service and fluid change over the Christmas period so I will fit them then :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jack675r

Jack675r

Here is some pictures

2C2F40EB-6C20-44B3-8CF1-9EEBC3214C5D.jpeg

4EF0C186-00CF-4F07-BF51-D83BC5F2F013.jpeg

7A0535D9-CFD1-457A-AA24-E91D05750568.jpeg

ABE30929-5594-4960-8774-B8C446866452.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  3. SW73

SW73

They look incredible! Where did you eventually track some down? I'm guessing they aren't brand new? Good work

4. Jack675r

Jack675r

I tried the usual search on Google to start with but after contacting loads of suppliers no one had any in stock so I contacted Giamoto themselves and asked and they said they didn’t have any and had stopped making rearsets. But I then spoke to a guy called mark from Giamoto who said they had some parts left over and he would make what ever part I needed to compete the kit. so I was very lucky I’m guessing in getting these I can only assume these will be the last new set of Giamoto rearsets for this bike.

5. Another happy gia moto owner here. I bought mine on here but was missing the shift rod extension piece. Mark was very helpful and made one up for me.
    The only down side for me was when I decided to try race shift. I spoke to Mark and was told these rearsets can't be used in race shift configuration. That probably saved me to be honest
    Apart from that they're just lovely! Look and feel great on the bike.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. StMarks

StMarks PTG

They look superb Jack675r, hope you'll enjoy their alternative geometry as much as you can appreciate the quality & appearance.

7. Jack675r

Jack675r

Thanks mate