675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Daytona 675 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by refugee, Jan 21, 2018.

1. refugee

refugee

It's been a while since I posted on 675 and it's a sad day because I'm also selling my beloved 2009 Daytona 675 (2nd gen with oval headers).The bike has been my weekend and track day ride but I've hardly used it in 2017 and didn't manage to do any track days at all and will struggle this year with work commitments.

The bike is currently fitted with a track fairing but is completely road legal with a V5 and current daytime MOT including mirrors, horn and indicators. I have spent over £3,000 upgrading the suspension and adding protection etc. The bike's motor and exhaust is completely stock. The bike is basically a road bike with the fairing changed.

These are the upgrades (and approximate new cost when purchased):

T3 Black Race fairing + screen £400
    Rear Suspension K-Tech DDS35 Rear shock £800
    Front Suspension: K-Tech valves, springs and pistons in front £500
    Clutch Daytona 2013 slipper clutch – super light action £500
    Engine Oil cooler – replaced intercooler by air cooled version £150
    Exhaust Arrow slipon can with spare baffle £350
    Protection Carbon fibre tank protectors £100
    Engine/frame crash protection £350
    Frame Lock stop protector £40
    Chain (DID) + sprockets (Renthall) Now geared at 16/47 (+1/-2) ratio 520 chain conversion £180
    Triumph road pattern quick shifter £180
    Meta 357 (Thatcham Category 1) alarm £350
    Arrow undersea exhaust £350
    R&G Tail tidy £100

The bike has done 10,650 miles.It has no accident damage. I am the second owner and I have looked after it with care and attention since buying it. Servicing has been done at OMC in London under the guidance of an amazing race mechanic.

The handling and ride on this bike is sublime. With the shorter gearing (top speed now 138mph), the bike pulls out of corners with an urgency that you won't get on a stock 675. It is currently shod with Continental Race Attacks (120 Front and 160 Rear) which I've found to be nearly as good as Pirelli Supercorsas in the dry and infinitely better than them in the cold/wet.

I'm asking £6,200 for the package above. You might be thinking that I'm asking a high price, but I think you'll be hard pressed to find a bike with as many extras on it in as good condition and with this level of handling. I'm not interested in breaking the bike for parts as I don't have the time or inclination to do so. I hope that whoever buys it enjoys it as much as I have.

Extras

1) I also have the original fairings, screen and headlights which are in perfect condition packed in a box. These are available for an extra £400 if wanted. It's about 1-2 hours work to remove the race fairing and refit the stock fairing depending on your spattering skills.

2) I also have a spare set of grey 675 front and rear wheels with discs and Metzeler Wets for another £400. These are in really good condition and run perfectly true.

The bike is located in West London for viewing. PM me if you're interested. Thanks

2012-10-12_1.jpg

2012-10-12_5.jpg

img_20121215_141942_c.jpg

img_20121219_144759_c.jpg

IMG_0113_C.jpg

IMG_4981_C.jpg

IMG_2386_C.jpg

IMG_1603_C.jpg

IMG_1240_C.jpg

IMG_0300_C.jpg

IMG_5236_C.jpg

IMG_5653_C.jpg

IMG_6181_C.jpg

IMG_7385_C.jpg

IMG_8565_C.jpg

DSC_0012_4.jpg

DSC_0011_C.jpg

DSC_0010_C.jpg

2. mrshabbs

mrshabbs

Hi, I am still interested in the original fairings if you want to sell - thanks.

3. refugee

refugee

Thanks for the interest, but it looks like I will need to refit the road fairings in order to sell more easily. If anything changes I'll let you know.

BTW, I have a spare set of both sides of the lower fairing (LHS and RHS) in black which are in mint condition. I bought them as spare before I fitted the track/race fairing.

4. Nice bike, what's the price as it doesn't jump out?