675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Daytona 675 2006 track bits needed

Discussion in 'General' started by Breeny38, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:35 PM.

1. Breeny38

Breeny38

Hi All
    I have a 2006 Daytona 675. done a few trackdays last year.. Over the winter i want to turn it into a full track bike,
    So looking for track fairings. brackets, and any info that would point me in the right direction
    Cheers John

2. Bigmac

Bigmac

I’ve got a fairing kit that is good condition (only used once once or twice) but in need of a small repair

Sent from my iPhone using 675.cc

3. Bigmac

Bigmac

9ba99d97-da41-4e0b-8343-3a5781d98077.jpg

Happened in transit when I got them from a friend. I see you are from Stourbridge, I could get them delivered taken to kiddy if you want them

Sent from my iPhone using 675.cc

4. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Best Answer
    Easy little bit of fibreglass repair, and those ^ look like they'd be a perfect start for you. :D:D

Because your bike is an '06 ( same as mine) if it's going to spend a lot of time on track I feel you'll be well advised to baffle the sump.
    The suspension will probably need some attention too (if you've not already done so).
    Brake lever guards are becoming mandatory, so best add one.
    Crash protection is also a worthwhile investment imho. Spindle sliders, casing covers etc,,, all cost less than the components they protect, not to mention the downtime they can save.

Hth

• Like Like x 1
  5. Breeny38

Breeny38

I have GBRacing engine covers fitted, good info on the sump baffle. Thank you. Yes i have seen the posts on No Limits about the brake guards so will be getting 1 of those.