675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Carbon fender / mudguard and hyperpro steering damper mounting kit, TT style screen

Discussion in 'Wanted & Swaps' started by neilnoncat, Aug 17, 2020.

1. neilnoncat

neilnoncat

On the look out for a carbon front mudguard and a top yoke / tank (916 style) mounting kit for a hyperpro steering damper and a tall TT style screen for a 2009 D675 if anyone has any of those bits in their garage.

2. DaveJPS

DaveJPS

I've a scratched triumph Aero screen for 09-11, if you are interested

3. White

White

I’ve got a NOS genuine triumph screen I bought in error as mine is the 1st gen

4. neilnoncat

neilnoncat

Thanks for getting back re screens. Mine is 2009 but has track fairings which take the 1st gen screens looking for the tallest screen I can get as I’m a lanky .... I’ve seen them for other makes with the white number space at the base. In an ideal world I’d like one of those if anyone has one or can direct me to them new, I’ve seen them on other Daytonas but can’t find them anywhere online.

This one is for an s1000rr but is the sort of thing I’m talking about:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254231339635

5. Hogster

Hogster

I have a really tall TT type screen was custom made but its for the 2006-08 gen 1, pity as it would hav been perfect for you.

6. neilnoncat

neilnoncat

I think t's the gen 1 screen that fits the track fairings I have, are you able to send a pic at let me know what you're looking for for it please?

7. Hogster

Hogster

Hi Neil, Here are some pics when I had it fitted to my bike, from memory it was about £120 from skidmarx and took ages to have it made, I still dont know if to keep it if I was ever touring on the bike its good for wind protection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]