675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Boots

Discussion in 'Clothing & Safety Equipment' started by Captain Steffydog, Mar 21, 2011.

1. I have the Puma 1000 and they're very bulky. Definitely safe but walking in them is difficult. It's like having a pair of skiing boots on.

2. To be honest you can't go wrong with ether of them I had Daytona security evo's and I'm 100% then saved my ankle when I broke my wrist lol if I ly I had them as gloves too.

I'm not 100% what the sports are like.

As for the super tech r's there the next choice for most racer for safety.

3. I am probably going to go for the Daytonas :D

4. If I was you keep an eye out over winter and see if you can grab some Daytona security evo's off the bay of forums

What size are you?

5. 10 1/2 or 11
    Would probably need to try a pair to see what fits best

6. NEC bike show there's normally a few stands with Daytonas. I found the right size then searched online. :)

7. I think that is what i'll do. Maybe I might even buy them there and see if they might throw something else in if I pay cash :D

8. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog

Moderator Staff Member

9. I quite like Kelly Brook's R's :D

10. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog

Moderator Staff Member

Mmm, she's in the big jublee club, but still nice ;)

11. Does anyone own or had these, thoughts please?

Daytona M-Star GORE-TEX® Boot

[​IMG]

12. Wyrm

Wyrm

They are excellent boots. Completely waterproof, and I've crash tested a very similar model.

13. Thanks Wyrm, main reason is for the added height, though dammed expensive, there is a place FC-moto ships them to this country for about £270-00 all in

14. Wyrm

Wyrm

Just bought myself a pair of these:
    [​IMG]
    Expensive... but I did get a good discount on them when I visited The Biker Store in Blindley Heath (Surrey).

15. Bikerstore are always worth a phone call if you cannot drop in, I ordered my M Star from them Monday :)

16. How much did you pay for the Wyrm ? I am in the market for a pair. Was planning on ordering from Germany but if they are cheap enough in the UK I would go that way instead.

17. I tried ordering mine from Germany, after a month they were out of stock and was told they could not supply, I ordered 3 things, and so far not one has turned up. FC-moto I was rather disappointed as they were going for like £270-00 in all was saving about £60-00

18. Which model are they ?

19. VW911

VW911

Helmet City stock Daytona boots, and quite often have good offers on...

20. Daytona M-Star Gore-Tex Boots