675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Bits still wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted & Swaps' started by Joe McDonald, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Joe McDonald

Joe McDonald

Still looking for white belly pan for my 10 street triple. I know MikepeeRide offered me a kit but i don't really have that kind of spare cash to collect spares even though i would love to. So anyone with just a belly pan please let me know. Also now considering the engine covers and frame protectors if some one has some to sell. And what levers are best to use as i just replaced my for six position levers and they are very heavy to pull.
    Regards
    Joe.
    Sorry i got my year wrong it's not a ten plate it's an 09.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  2. I’ve got a stubby gold ASV brake lever that I’m selling cheap if you’re interested? You’d obviously have to buy the clutch but it’s a start.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. mike_b

mike_b

Mikepeeride got banned as was clearly a scammer, don’t buy anything from him!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joe McDonald

Joe McDonald

Mike_b
    Wow thanks for that. I just signed in to buy his bits. Glad you told me.
    Joe

5. SW73

SW73

Joe... buying things from here has always worked well for me and many others but I'd suggest looking at a person's posting history to get a flavour of their longevity and reliability before parting with any money. Someone who has just joined with the magic bits is unlikely to be genuine. Not trying to patronise but I hate seeing folk get ripped off.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using 675.cc mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. mike_b

mike_b

No worries, I think he never actually made any posts and just contacted me via pm. Glad I saved you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Joe McDonald

Joe McDonald

SW73
    No glad you did as i was just going to purchase the bits of him. I was getting quite desperate to find the bits to get my bike up and back on the road again. So no you saved me a lot of cash. I now know why he contacted me via personal messages. Thanks again.
    Joe.

8. Joe McDonald

Joe McDonald

Mike b
    Thanks i now know that is why he personal messaged me. Thanks you boys saved me £160 pounds of hard earned money. If and when we ever meet i owe you both a good drink.
    Joe.

9. mike_b

mike_b

No worries Joe, just PayPal me £200 and I promise I’ll refund you £196 and you’ll effectively have bought me a pint... honest ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Joe McDonald

Joe McDonald

Mike b
    Yes that's more expensive than the conman was asking. Nice of you to return the extra though.
    Joe.