675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Austin Racing GP2R slip on swap

Discussion in 'Wanted & Swaps' started by Cro, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Cro

Cro

Possibly looking to swap my AR GP2R slip on for something that will get me below 102db @7,000rpm.

Quite like the look of the Scorpion carbon slip on, have seen others too but don't know about sound levels. Must be in good condition and go with my bike (have some carbon basically) and be of excellent quality. Akraprovic, Yoshimura and Termignoni definitely of interest, assuming db levels low enough, but having said that any others considered too.

My AR will come with all baffles (only ever used for MOT purposes) and fitments. Condition is very good however it does have a small scuff on the end (I'll get pics if any interest).

See my gallery for pic of bike with AR fitted.

2. pjrileyuk

pjrileyuk

What is the dB of your GP2R with and without baffles, I might be interested for my track bike

3. Cro

Cro

I don't know tbh, I doubt any track will allow it though as it's ear bleedingly loud.
    From what I understand it needs both the front and mid cats, plus baffle & db killer to get near to 102db @6,500rpm.

4. pjrileyuk

pjrileyuk

OK thanks for the info, cheers.