675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Aragon

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Nik, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Nik

Nik

Just relaxing after spending three days at motorland Aragon for the first time.An absolutely amazing track with a bit of everything.Was pretty windy on the first two days but dry and sunny and warmed up nicely after 10 a.m.
    I found it quite a difficult track to learn compared to others and it certainly needs quite a bit of nerve in a few places,if any one here gets the opportunity to give it a go then I would definitely recommend it.
    I managed to find one of the only gravel traps (mainly loads of tarmac run off space)on the third session of the first day trying to outbrake three people at a time.I was feeling invincible so tried to steer too hard with too much brakes at too high a speed with way to little skill/talent. Slight wake up call in the form of yet another lowsider. Got away with it luckily.
    Had loads and loads of fun,tomorrow off to Alcarras which is a track I know and love and is a bit better suited to a 675.

• Like Like x 4
  2. That's brightened up my grey, drizzly morning sat in front of the work's laptop. At least I can imagine the sunshine and warm tarmac... and having a lack of skills moment (not that I have to actually imagine that) :D

Last edited: Mar 14, 2024
  3. Nik

Nik

Happy to help Janey